CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

BFF's







So today Graeme and Annie had their hearts torn out as their best friends, Will and Grace, were abruptly taken away from them with their family's relocation to "Wood Berry Farm Estates". Over 4 hours away. Who knew that this change would have been so emotional for the both of them. We couldn't have asked for better friends for our kids to have spent the past 4 years growing up with. We will miss you tons and wish you guys the best.

5 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

Well, I guess you know just how they feel, being torn away so many times in your own young life! It's hard to say goodbye. That's a fun picture! Love, Mom

mamapickle said...

Yeah, I really wonder how we managed with all our moving around and having no roots. Oh yeah, my mind totally blocked out most of my memories! Guess that is my coping mechanism- no memory.

Cazier Craziness said...

Oh sad! I moved around A LOT also and I can't be positive, but I imagine it's harder on the friends left behind. I feel for them. Work hard on your physical therapy and let's run the 5K at Swiss Days. Maybe we could even talk Neal and Jen into running also. :)

Mary Perriton said...

Well, I lived in the same house almost my whole life growing up and I don't remember much about that either, so sorry, I don't think you can blame your poor memory on moving. I guess blame it on the genes I passed you. As an adult, moving has helped me remember my life because I can relate events to where we lived. I think moving was a big plus for you - it gave you good coping skills, independence, adaptability, global awareness, besides just the adventure of new experiences. Love, Mom

mamapickle said...

ok , well it definately made me who I am and has added strength, but it was still hard. BTW Nathan, my kids are beggging me to add this fun song to our playlist. They LOVE it!