CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

"#1" Fan



I have alot of friends who claim to be true Jazz fans but have often wondered who the real fanzz are and whom of them are just riding the band wagon. Recently I have determined who the #1 Jazz fan is and he lives in my very neighborhood.

I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with this friend the other day where he recounted a recent dream he had regarding his love of the Jazz. Many of you may know that the Jazz missed the Western Conf Finals by 1 shot this current season. It was this very evening after the game that my 34ish year old friend had this dream... So here he was at half time playing for the Jazz along side Carlos, AK and the rest of the team getting pumped for the second half of the game with an invigorating speach from Sloan. After the speach he stands up and makes a few comments of his own to Boozer and the restof the team that "we can do this guys, I'll get open, get me the ball and I'll take care of it from there. I hate these guys now lets do this"! Right after his speach the warning signal came in that the second half was about to start. He turns to Boozer and says he'd be right out but needed to relieve him self before the start of the game. He runs over to the urinals to take care of buisness and recalls thinking to himself how nicely kept the restrooms were in the home court locker room and how fortunate he was to be a key member of the team.

Then he recounted the insuing argument he got into with his wife as he gently tapped on her shoulder at 2:00 AM suggesting that she might want to get up and help him remove the sheets from the bed. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that discusion. Nice job "#1" fan!!!

7 comments:

daisy said...

Please do tell. I'm talking names here.

tara said...

you mean it WASN'T shayne?

best story.

mamapickle said...

oh, big trouble. I mean that you are going to be in when he finds out you blogged this one! That is pretty funny though

Cazier Craziness said...

Hahaha... Too funny! Are you sure this wasn't YOUR dream and you are just trying to pass it off as "a friend's dream" :)

Mary Perriton said...

I was thinking the same as the previous comment while reading the story! How mortifying!haha. Love, Mom

Marsh Family said...

So was Jen, ehmm I mean the wife of this guy, nice when she was wakened not by a child but her husband with a wet bed at 2 a.m.

Great story! Nat

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

That is the best story I've heard in a month! You do seem to have the details of the dream down pretty pat...