CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Wanna Rock!

Graeme tore it up at his first rock concert this past weekend. We are pretty excited with how far he has progressed in only 3 months of playing his electric guitar he got for Christmas. Jen and I are waiting by the phone for Richard Branson to sign him to a deal with Virgin Records...Otherwise unless Nana and Papa kick in some $$$ for the lessons it was fun while it lasted!! Way to go bud, you were Awesome!

7 comments:

Shayne said...

that is pure genious mentioning your need for cash on your blog. I gotta try that. See you at 7pm tonight!

mamapickle said...

Great job Graeme! Look like a total rock star!

Megan Andersen said...

They sounded great! Only I didn't know which one he was? Remember: it has been about a year since I have seen him...did he grow his hair into a shag?? Or was he the other hot little rocker???

Cazier Craziness said...

What a cute kid you guys have there!

Megan Andersen said...

Hey, I am switching hitters & going private. Get me your email so you can roll with me! Thanks!!

Megan Andersen said...

GIMME GIMME MORE--GIMME GIMME!

Megan Andersen said...

Hey, where are you blogger?? Don't you have more time on your hands now?? It SUCKS doesn't it!!!