CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Camera Fun








We spent some of the day yesterday with a local photographer friend of ours to help put together our Christmas card this year. Here is a sampling of what you won't find on this year's card. Thanks Mike--they turned out great! I'd list your buisness info on here for you but this space is reserved for paid advertising spots only.



With the hustle and bustle of the holidays fast approaching, one can only look back at the past year which started with me breaking my leg and ends with St George homes' values plummeting to approx 50% of last years. It might cause one to ask, can I get a do over?



Thankfully our family is doing great. We are happy, healthy and extremely attractive and we are excited to welcome in the New Year. This past year serves as a great reminder of how important you, our friends and family, are to us. Here's wishing you the best ever in 2009!


Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!








12 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

They look great!! We expect to receive one of these. I am so glad you are so humble! :)

Mary Perriton said...

What a gorgeous family photo. You all are picture perfect! Love it! I like your Christmas tree heading, too! Love, Mom

Shayne said...

Step one, cut a hole in a box....

Dixie Pridays said...

I'm not sure if the pics turned out so good cuz of the people in it or the mad shutter skilz of the photographer....They turned out awesome either way. Oh yeah, if you figure out how the whole do-over thing works let me know.

Nanci said...

I'd just like a do-over from Halloween on . . .

You failed to mention that you are going to end this fabulous year with knee surgery . . . it's the icing on the cake!

Oh geeze, I just read Shayne's comment . . . that probably is what Jen's getting, huh?

the 4 of us said...

Kiaora Nate. Love your family photos, and your acknowledgment of how attractive you all are haha. Mere Kirihimete to you and your beautiful family.

Megan Andersen said...

I DEFINITELY want a do-over...I would start by staying put on Cynthia! Your pictures turned out great!! You are in trouble with Annie...SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

Those photos are awesome! And the cold weather looks nice. Wish I could head up to Powder mountain with you guys. Merry Christmas, I miss you so much!

Pistal Pete said...

your dead to me

Shayne said...

Nater,

Looks like you post as often as I do.

I hear you want in on the Biggest Loozer 2009. Email me your email address, I can't find it. Mine is scott (AT) meridiangis (DOT) com

Thanks tubbs!

Dixie Pridays said...

DOOOODE! Post again already! Tell me you're gonna move up here. I need someone to ski with. It's no fun by myself.

tara said...

dude. you are officially the worst blogger ever.